* Civil Trial Preparatory, as in the case of judicial inquiries to the occupant of a property, to know the status of the possession.
* Ordinary Civil Lawsuits such as compliance or termination of contracts.
* Executive Civil Lawsuits, as the payment claim of condominium Fees.
* Trials Leasing (eviction) and claim of the payment of rents to fall due.
* Mortgage Special Trials, as demanded payment of amounts due.
* Execution of transactional agreements, as in the case of occupation of properties.
* Measures of Voluntary Jurisdiction, as ad perpetuam information, such as documents proving that a person using different names is the same person.
* Third party, to establish the best right to payment (preferably) or to prove the ownership of property that has been seized is believing that it belong to a third party (excluding property).
* In general, such civil litigation proceedings before the competent courts.
* Legal advice on business planning, from the foundation of companies, partnerships, trusts or any appropriate legal figure for pursuing the business purposes.
* Advice on the acquisition of property.
* Legal Opinions of the legal status of properties and legal audits of the documents related to them. (Due diligence)
* Advice on the preparation and review of civil and commercial contracts, sales, service, construction, leasing, joint venture, and in general any contract related to the business at matter.
* Advice on the preparation and review of contracts of franchise or sub-franchise.
* Advice and management to Federal, State and Municipal authorities in obtaining permits, licenses and federal grants.
* Divorce, whether Administrative by Mutual Consent (voluntary), Without a cause or any of the grounds provided by the Civil Code (Required).
* Claim Alimony.
* Increase or decrease in alimony.
* Custody agreement.
* Sale of property owned by minors or persons with disabilities
* Transaction rights of minors or people with disabilities
* Defense in private procedures before the labor authorities.
* Procedures for collective defense before the labor authorities. (strikes)
* Corporate Advise to several private organizations in the management of human resources in accordance with the legal guidelines that the Federal Labor Law establish.
* Advice on the integration of the commissions that dictates the Federal Labor Law.
* Assistance with inspections of the Secretaría del Trabajo y Previsión Social (Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare).
* Assistance in administrative proceedings initiated by the Secretaría del Trabajo y Previsión Social (Ministry of Labor and Social Security).
* Ordinary Commercial Litigation, as in the case of the claim of compliance or termination of commercial contracts
* Commercial Oral Trials in the cases provided for by the Commercial Code.
* Executives Commercial Litigation, as in demand for payment of credit securities.
* Special Commercial Procedures, as in the case of loss of shares of a company.
* In general, commercial litigation procedures before the competent courts.
Through our associated offices in Mexico City
* Registration of patents.
* Registration of Trademarks.
* Register of Copyright and data collection.
* Protection of Intellectual and Industrial Property.
* Trademark registrations in other countries
through partner offices.
Migration and Foreign Investment.
* Advice on the implementation of the basic record of the company to hire foreigners.
* Getting migratory permits and admission.
* Renewal of immigration documents.
* Registration at the Registro Nacional de Inversiones Extranjeras (National Registry of Foreign Investment).
* Advice on the preparation of information questionnaires under the Foreign Investment Law.